Saturday, September 02, 2006

prom

Unofficial yr 11 formal. 1 sept 2006. i wore this dress to my 15th bday, and yes, its abit old but ididnt wanna spend alot for this formal. n the dress looks hot anyway. so my mum curled my hair again and im posing in my beautiful room looking gorgeous! i took pics with my mum at home, since im her masterpeice, as tradition dictates, but cos i look fugly n all of them, i didnt wanna post it.
before/pre party. thats rachel palmer n we're at lauren chesterman's house in Mitcham (a suburb). when i arrived lauren chest was still trying to paste her wonder bra while reading out the instructions on the box: 'Lift boob up and...'. im also wearing my mum's bracelet and the earrings i bought at Far East with xh on my june hol to singapore.

left to right: gorgeous lynn, dirty tom Mcnicol (hanafi this was who i was telling u about), stephan (lauren chesterman's bf) and dear amelia Keen.
left to right: sexy lynn, chic lauren waugh, darling amelia, endowed lauren Chesterman (who finally pasted her bra) and dalring rach. we were feeling like celebs cos we were posing n like were like a million lights flashing at us cos all the parents n brothers were there taking photos..

No comments: