Thursday, February 02, 2006

wtf happened to my title bar? all my entries are title-less.

since ive come here, ive noticed im more singaporean than i realised. first aussies are really good at small talk. they ask me how i am when they but i dun really even want to know. and i know this for a fact cos before i can think of what to say they've zipped past me. point is: dun ask me how's it going if u dun really wanna know.

i love my uniform. any shorter i'd look like some jap prostitute playing school girl. kinki. kinki eggplant that is.

ive got some photos of my sch uniform n i'll prolly upload it here cos friendster is restricted on my sch laptop. im gonna name my laptop, but i stil havent decided if its a boy /girl. ive got class soon at 9 50 soimoff to my very big locker.

No comments: