Friday, February 03, 2006

a titled entry

i woke up at 8 today, despite it being a sat and its a universal rule that ur supposed to sleep in, my body clock is used to waking up early since ive recently started school.

my dad said we were going to Dandenongs today so i thought we were going to The Dandenongs ( the mountains). but he and i were seriously mistaken cos we ended up going to Dandenong Road, on which is a shopping centre. i brought my cam with me thinking i was going to be sight seeing but wasnt too disappointed when i realised the main activity for the day was shopping.

i only have 15 mins left on this comp (im booked at the library cos i cant access the net from my laptop at home) i decided that my laptop should be a guy, for those who may be interested. suggestions for his name is welcome.

i'll be posting more pics here and in friendster(of i can), friendster is restricted on my laptop, and alot more entries bt the ways of austrlians and their country.

000793857634
The number of people jealous of my kinki uniform... and counting.

No comments: