Tuesday, January 17, 2006

ok, so maybe 12 jan wasnt the worst day of my life, in fact it wasnt tt bad at all. i was just being a fussy hussy. sat was really the worst day of my life, when i got lost and ended up in newton. i really think im not fated to take public transport. i spent 12 jan doing something i love very much. just spending time with someone special.

How to Survive in The House of Woo:
1. Don't say 'hey'. EVER
2. Tape musking tape over ur mouth because so much as a 'but' is considered as answering back in the Woo's residence.
3. Argue politely. (I havent quite figured this one out yet)
4. Don't apologise for telling ur friends ur problems.
5. Don't put carton boxes in the masterbedroom. No reason, just don't.
6. Don't be a potential burden to anyone.
7. Try not to kill anyone in the midst of an argument.
8. When someone is hyperventilating, ignore and continue chatting with ur friends so u can get a good night's sleep needed to continue the argument the next day.

alright this is it. i used to tell hanafi it's a long way away, but now its only tmr.thank you everybody for making life here so enjoyable n memorable, esp hanafi and all my friends. leaving is never easy but some how this is even worse. i wish each n everyone of you all the best in your studies n i'll miss all of u guys like crazy. i'll still be the same bitchy lynn when i come back.dun even think im like those phoney singaporeans who go overseas for like 6 mths n come back with an accent.thats seriously not remotely possible.

dear hanafi,
thank you for bringing me so much joy and always trying to.i have always appreciated all the things u do for me and always will because its the small things that count. thank you for being such a great friend i can tell everything to. even if i cant get the dirt out of my toenail i tell you. it takes someone with great patience to put up with someone like me with none whatsoever, and for putting up with all my whinning.
i only wish u'll take great care of yourself when i go and that u'll grow up to be what u want to be.im with u for who u are deep down so please dun ever change that. thanks for waking up for at 4 am to tell me u love me.thanks for singing to me at 4am when i cant get to sleep.
being with u was very hard cos of all the obstacles we had to overcome. i guess in tthe end thats wad really made me stronger even tho i always say i've grown weaker being in this rship bcos u always spoil me.thank you for being with me every step of the way and i'll always be there for you. i'll be there when u meet a really nice girl ( to interview her for the job), i'll be there when u get married, i'll be there when u become a pilot. i really hope u meet someone really nice n patient who's good enough for you.of course she'll be a very lucky person indeed.
now even as we go our seperate ways u'll always be in my heart. all good things must come to an end. and our rship is one such. at least we have a happy ending to our finale chapter and even as i write my own seperate chapter u and all my friends will be mentioned many times.
at the very beginning of our rship i was really insecure, esp when ppl tell me tt ur a player n blah.but now i look back n think of it as a joke because anyone who tells me ur a player has gotta be outta his mind. i for one, should know that by now.some ppl told me this wasnt worth it n i'll get cheated in the end,for a second a pondered bt it but now, 2 yrs on and i know all this was worth it, worth you.not the slightest of me got cheated of because u gave me everything u had to offer:time, support, encouragement, sleep, patience and understanding. you are everything i ever wanted in a guy and more. when i was little i used to day dream about my dream guy. but after i met you somehow i stopped dreaming. i know thats because i had already met him. ( no, i didnt copy this off some korean drama)
thank you very much for picking me amongst all the other girls making me more fortunate than i already am.thank you very much for giving me the time of my life.

with love, lynn

No comments: