Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Gloat world, gloat

i just have a feeling this entry's gonna be great.

allow a few minutes of silence for his lost..

so, i didnt get much sleep last night so i was already awake way before i had to get ready for school. since i was early i decided to get started. i tossed the ring into the bin, opened the carton boxes where i kept the stuffed toys and threw tt into the bin too, found the dogtags, detatched the one my sis gave me n threw the rest of it in the bin, took out old photos, tore them down the center, i plan to make a little mosaic so those interested can come ask me for pictures of my artwork!.. i didnt throw some away cos i look so gorgeous in them and i wanna keep them so when i hire a hitman, he'd get the right person. havent burnt the other pics yet but will get round to it. also deleted all emails/fwded mails etcetc..i was trying to throw out anything tt reminds me of anything.. i was wondering how i could fit myself into the bin...

you may send ur condolensces to me, but u cant say 'i told u so', which would make me feel more The Fool. u may say: omg! i totally didnt see that coming.. to back me feel better..lol..

No comments: