Friday, March 02, 2007

Love knows no colour

mum, my brother and I were watching this show Usher acted in on tv.. some ghetto-bling-bling like thing...

me: mummy! I want my next boyfriend to be black!
mummy: you already had one
my brother and I: He was brown!

i still insist i do NOT have interracial tendencies!

..ok.. maybe a little.. there WERE alot of cute guys in Nepal. i mean.. cmon..just look at those nba players! they look wayyyyy hotter than when chinese guys play basketball and they've totally got the bods! no offense to guys in 4/6 and 4/7 (css 05). and they say black guys are great lovers...seriously.. why confine oneself to one's own race? the grass is always greener on the other side! or should i say... blacker.

and since im on the topic of race, sport and hot guys, i like my footballers bald (zidane n ronaldo?). and PLEASE for god's f-in SAKE! do NOT at watever cost take off ur top while playing soccer if u DO NOT HAVE THE BODY!.. (hint to certain guys in 4/6 and 4/7 css05). do u noe how much it hurts people? i mean.. we cant help but go.. "ooo topless male body!" and then we have a closer look and it shatters us on the inside! it makes us turn to other races!.. and u guys go off n do all that swearing n shit n dialect n chinese. HELLO? BIG TURN OFF?? sooooo not cool. which chick thinks 'oh yes ah beng! come get me now with that dirrty hokkien slang of yours! oh baby!" ????

u just think about that now.

No comments: